If you’re thinking of creating your own gallery wall, follow Carolina’s tips below!
1. Lay It OutBefore you start, layout the collage on the floor before you hang it.
2. Start BigPlace your largest piece on the wall first and then fill in around it.
3. Mix Things UpUse different mediums (painting, photography, posters, etc.) and combine various sized pieces.
4. Frame ItWe combined black and gold frames in varying sizes. It’s good to mix the frames slightly, feel free to play with size and finish.
5. The Line UpTry not to line up the frames perfectly, you want the pieces to be slightly off center.
Trust your instinct and start hanging!